Antimicroibial foil CuPRO
24/7 kills germs on surfaces in public areas
JSC "Kirov non-ferrous metals processing plant" produces foil with adhesive layer under the CuPRO trademark. It is cold rolled copper foil in coils 55 cm wide with a copper content of 99% with an adhesive layer. The antimicrobial properties of CuPRO foil are confirmed by the research of the laboratory of the Research Institute of Disinfectology of Rospotrebnadzor of Russia, about which the corresponding protocols have been obtained. CuPRO antimicrobial foil is certified by GOST R.
High copper content copper foil is effective against SARS-CoV-2 *
Antimicrobial foil with adhesive layer
25 kg / 100 m
Fields of application
- For covering surfaces in public places and medical institutions in order to prevent the spread of diseases;
- For decorative coating of any surfaces.
Where it is recommended to use
For copper plating of surfaces in crowded places:
- in medical institutions;
- in public transport;
- at airports, train stations, metro stations;
- in shopping centers, restaurants, cinemas, museums;
- in educational and government institutions;
- in hotels, SPA, hairdressing salons, fitness centers;
- in office buildings, MFC, banks, post offices;
- in grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.
CuPRO is suitable for covering:
- handrails and railings;
- countertops and reception areas;
- key switches and switches;
- buttons of the elevator, ATM and other surfaces.
CuPRO antimicrobial foil is:
- the best solution to protect against the spread of bacteria and infections on surfaces in public places;
- antimicrobial activity 24/7;
- ease of use (easily cut with scissors / stationery knife);
- ease of installation (mounted on any surface like an adhesive tape);
- strong and durable (base - cold-rolled foil from copper-based alloys);
- safe for humans (non-toxic);
- safe for the environment.
A new type of product made of copper and alloys - antimicrobial foil with an adhesive CuPRO layer
It is known and confirmed by numerous studies that copper has antimicrobial and bacteriostatic properties, and in its antibacterial properties, copper is more effective than silver. The epidemiological setting and the fact that 80% of infections are transmitted through touch open up a new market for copper consumption. The method of preventing copper plating of surfaces in public places and medical institutions is already used in foreign countries and has shown its effectiveness.
* - according to EPA research